By enrolling in a course provided by Academy of Fraud Investigations, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions (these “Terms and conditions of enrolment”).
A reference in these terms and conditions to “we,” “us” or “our” is a referred to Academy of Fraud Investigations.
In case of any assistance or clarification with any of the below points, you can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 By registering for a training course with us, you:
1. Verify that the details you have actually provided us with your enrolment are complete, accurate as well as appropriate at the time it is provided.
2. Verify that you have accessibility to an appropriate workplace if required to satisfy training course criteria; to a computer system with a net connection and Microsoft Office software program or comparable; the capacity to access YouTube; and any kind of added hardware, software as defined on our site for the training course where you are registering.
3. Affirm that you have actually gone through and also comprehended all the information in this file, the appropriate policies web links, which you consent to act upon them.
4. Acknowledge that it is your obligation to make sure that the individual information you give to us is maintained present.
5. Accept to keep an existing e-mail address whereby you can be contacted throughout of your training course, and also whereby we might interact officially with you by means of e-mail.
6. Verify that you comprehend the difficulties in accessing an ideal workplace, specifically for evaluation tasks for trainees that are not of working age.
1.2 You concede that you may be prevented from enrolling with us or have your enrolment canceled if we figure out that any one of the above declarations are incorrect, or you are otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
2.1. By enrolling in a training course with us, you confirm, that:
1. All payments are made in advance, at the time of registration.
2. You have actually read through as well as understood the course fees related to your training course and also consent to pay your requisite fees
3. Verify that you are over the age of 18 years.
If you fail to pay any part of the Course fee by the due date, we reserve the right to:
1. Restrict access to our online learning environment/ classrooms.
2. Withhold marking of assessments and issuance of qualifications or statements of attainment for partial completion;
You acknowledge that the Course Fee does not include:
1. any hardware, software, printed materials (fees may apply if these are required) or equipment/ material for your course, as listed as requirements on our website;
2. travel or other relate costs associated with undertaking workplace assessments.
3.1. The course fee is entirely non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-adjustable in any case.
3.2. If you do not finish the training course within its obligatory timeframe, your enrolment lapses without reimbursement unless you have actually paid a fee for an extension.
3.3. Training course fees will not be reimbursed as a result of a program modification (describe 'Changing course' listed below).
4.1. You are not permitted to change your training course without a prior intimation through application letter. Training course modification demand could merely be approved for an upgrade; no downgrade demand will be approved, training course can be altered with additional fee depending upon the chosen progarm.
5.1. Academy of Fraud Investigations Code of principles offers, for a clear understanding of the expectancies and obligations we anticipate from trainees taking part in our training courses with regard to individual and scholastic conduct. All trainees are required to adhere to these guidelines throughout of their involvement.
Trainees that have trouble with fundamental literacy, English language or various other areas of learning are asked to recommend us of this at the time of registration. We might manage to offer absolute support or refer the trainee to the ideal agency on a charge borne by the trainee.
7.1. By enrolling in a course with us, you’re expected to comply with the terms and conditions for using our websites and student platforms for the duration of your enrolment. If we consider that you’re not complying with these requirements, we may cancel your enrolment, which may result in your loss of fees.
7.2 Some information collected by our website will not in itself identify you, but will provide information about your use of our website (for example ‘clickstream data’ or ‘cookies’). We may collect and use this data to track use of our website and/or to help improve our services.
8.1. By enrolling in a training course with us you:
1. Acknowledge that we might gather employment and individual information (consisting of delicate details) regarding you for the purposes of registering you in your Training course, processing your enrolment application, handling your involvement in your Training course, boosting our services, as well as interacting with you concerning our services.
2. Comprehend that we are obliged to reveal your individual information to appropriate government authorities as needed by legislation and for reporting purposes.
9.1 Subject to these terms and conditions, Academy of Fraud Investigations :
1. Agrees to provide you with access to our classroom and/or online learning environment, access to associated learning material and mentors
2. Will reply to your queries throughout your course
3. Mark and provide feedback on your performance in assessment exams
4. Provide you with access to our student support services
5. Issue certificate on successful completion of a training course
9.2 We may make modifications to your Training Course (consisting of modules, learning materials, and assessment procedure), to our policies and procedures from time to time, and reasonable changes to our course fee structure.
The primary objective of this Site is to allow users to enroll in and take courses on a variety of topics (“Training Courses”) to be taught by mentors with sound practical knowledge. The services of Fraud Investigations and Regulatory Support would be dealt with on case to case basis.
The information provided on this site is in two groups
Information about making use of the site or the services offered by the site that includes registration information for training courses (" Site Information").
Information about the taking of the courses needed to satisfy the training course needs such as a solution to inquiries, portfolio, and projects and also various other entries. (" Course Information").
The site information is needed for record and identification purposes of users concerning the website. The course information is necessary to fulfill all the requirements of a certification award at the end of each training course.
All these information (site information and course information) provided by the users would not be sold, exchanged or revealed to any third party for marketing purposes without due diligence being followed in which opt-out information would be provided. All users would reserve their rights to opt out of information about latest discounts offers and general information. We do not gather information about our users from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
Site information may be used anytime to contact users via email or phone, typically to get feedback, send promotional and informational messages on their mobile to inform the users about new products or provide support on other issues. If you do not want to be contacted by email or phone, you can unsubscribe at any time.
The site information obtained during course registration and enquiry are
All the above-mentioned user information is kept in our enrollment and order-entry systems. Site information cannot be upgraded, altered, tweaked or removed by the users; it can be only be done by the site owner. The site reserves the exceptional right to pictures and also video clips published or submitted to the site. It additionally covers photos as well as video clips taken throughout an event managed by the site. These pictures, as well as video clips, might be reused in testimonies, leaflets, banners and on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and so on. If you do not desire your information to be utilized in such manner, you could write us at email@example.com
Other site information of users such as frequency of visits, type and time of the transaction, type of browser, browser language, features used on the site, IP address and operating system might be automatically traced cumulatively without personally identifying the specific user. These set of information are used for site analysis to enhance the quality of service and productivity of the site and can be provided to third parties for them to have a better understanding to constantly improve the inner workings of the site and align its daily activities to the Vision of Site.
This site would not be accountable for the privacy policies of any third-party websites. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not answerable for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies. Any links to a third-party website on the site for whatever reason does not constitute any form of endorsement or association.