Fees – Rs. 36,000/-
This course is a comprehensive course, combining investigation of frauds related to Cards, Online Frauds, Corporate accounts, Internal Frauds and Cyber. This course is helpful for the:
- Law enforcement officers, who wish to pursue investigations of Cyber and Economic Offences or make a corporate career in the field of Investigations
- Students / candidates who are looking for a career in Fraud Investigation field
- For the professionals who are in the fraud investigation field and wish to pursue a certification and require step by step guidance on investigation of each type of Cyber, fraud and Whistle blow allegation.
There are four topics in this training:
1. Analyses, Planning and Registration - This will guide you regarding pre investigation work,
2. Interview - Interview Techniques, how to get best of evidence through an interview,
3. Report writing guidance, what construed a good investigation report and reporting format.
4. Investigation - The actual collection of evidence, what should be collected and how. This topic would be covering:
a. Online Frauds, Phishing, Vishing, Smishing Frauds, Synthetic ID Frauds
b. Bust-out Frauds
c. Cheque / Payment instruments Frauds
d. Mortgage Frauds,
e. Fund based / Non-fund based limits (LC/BD/BP)
f. Advances – Book Debts, Project loans,
g. Trade based Money Laundering,
h. Diversion/Siphoning off of funds,
i. Financial Statement Fraud
j. Whistle blow allegations
k. Purchase Bills Frauds
l. Insider Trading/Stock manipulation
m. Fictitious purchases/inflated bills
n. Salami Frauds
o. Corruption cases
RBI guidelines relating to these frauds and also Legal and regulatory requirements are being provided additionally, in the course.
While we recommend you, going through each topic diligently, as this would be the only chance you would get to study, you can take the exam any time after one week. There would be a single examination of 100 questions for 100 marks. Please remember, that you can appear for the exams, any number of times within the stipulated period. However, once the exam is submitted, you won’t be able to revise/review the questions. Time allowed for Examination is 180 minutes. At least 50% marks are required to earn Certification.